Pricing, Availability & Booking
For an instant quote please select your arrival date and departure date in the calendar below.
Alternatively please email via the contact button for a quote stating dates, number of adults / children / infants (under 2yrs) and the reason for rental.
Summary of Booking Conditions:
– Please note that the village is usually very quiet at night, with neighbours close by. Therefore, Oldfield House is not suitable for groups who may be wishing to make noise into the night, especially outdoors.
– The landlord maintains full-time access to the detached double garage / annex next to the house.
– Check-in from 4pm and check-out by 10am. Times may be flexible, please enquire.
– Two night minimum stay.
– Arrivals are not possible on Saturday or Sunday unless by special arrangement.
– A refundable damage deposit of £350 will be held.
– Additional non-residential guests are permitted with prior permission only.
– Real candles, confetti, sprinkles, glitter and fireworks are not to used at the property.
– CCTV covers the driveway and garden.
– A 30% deposit is required to hold the booking. The 70% balance and damage deposit fall due eight week’s prior to arrival.
– All adult parties, please disclose this upon enquiring.
– Sorry, no pets.