Oldfield House is a comfortable and generously proportioned family home, ideal for short breaks. Located in the tranquil West Sussex village of Itchenor, next to Chichester harbour.
– Kitchen with all modern appliances.
– Fourteen seat dining table in dining room, twelve seat dining table in conservatory.
– Large comfortable L-shaped sofas, armchairs, wood burner and smart TV.
– Three zone Sonos sound system with streaming.
– Fibre broadband.
– Automated central heating system with individual room control.
– Six bedrooms: eleven single beds and two Superking Tempur beds.
– All white cotton linen provided with two towels per person.
– Three en-suite bathrooms, one shared family bathroom and one shared loo.
– Ground floor twin bedroom with wide access doorways to en-suite bathroom and low profile shower.
– Two high chairs, two travel cots (with bedding), two Z-beds available on request.
– Large fenced back garden with patio, seating for fourteen and a large six burner Weber BBQ.
– Large gravel front drive suitable for up to twelve cars.
– An in-depth online guide for the house facilities and local area activities is available on request.
– Comfortable sitting room sofas and chairs
– Dining room with seating for fourteen
– Conservatory with seating for twelve
– Patio dining with seating for fourteen
– Top floor tv snug with sofas
– Patio with seating and six burner bbq
– Lawn for games and exercise
– Mature planting
What our visitors say
Our average visitor rating is 5 / 5
We spent a wonderful few days in Itchenor. The house was beautiful, spotlessly clean, extremely well equipped to host families and the location was excellent – minutes from the harbour and public footpath along the sea. We are hoping to stay again soon! A very responsive and helpful host.
A.L. - London
For best pricing please book directly, rather than through agents.